Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment must be made in USD or CNY. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
By May 25, 2022
Between May 25, 2022 -
July 25, 2022
||550 USD/3400 CNY||600 USD/3700 CNY||650 USD/4000 CNY|
||500 USD/3100 CNY||550 USD/3400 CNY||600 USD/3700 CNY|
||530 USD/3200 CNY||580 USD/3600 CNY||630 USD/3900 CNY|
||350 USD/2100 CNY||400 USD/2400 CNY||450 USD/2700 CNY|
||360 USD/2300CNY/ paper|
||70 USD/400 CNY/ page|
After making payment, please send the following required documents to email@example.com to complete the registration.
1) Online Payment System: Only overseas credit cards are supported. Please contact conference secretary (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
2) Bank Transfer: Please contact conference secretary (email:email@example.com) for more information.
3) Alipay: Please contact conference secretary (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
4) Wechat Payment: Please contact conference secretary (email:email@example.com) for more information.
Paper presentation, Participation in the technical program, Coffee breaks (24 September), Lunch (24 September), Banquet Dinner (24 September), Name badge, Certificate of Presentation, Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB), Conference bag and/or conference accessories
All papers which are accepted and presented (any presentation type) at conference will be included in conference proceeding free of charge. Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals, and the publishing fee of journal is subject to the charge of the journal.
1) Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2) Registration cancellations are made prior to Aug. 25, 2022, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3) There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Aug. 25, 2022. (Including Aug. 25, 2022)
4) Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5) Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6) Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
3) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
4) All registered participants MUST carry their Participants Card during the event. Otherwise they are not allowed to enter the halls, coffee breaks, lunches and social activities.
5) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can reserve your hotel on your own.
Copyright © 2017-2022. All rights reserved.